Target Therapy Training-Relieve Reading/Dyslexic Symptoms
- Brain Solutions for Learning: Historical Review, Brain Function, Neuropathways for Reading, Dyslexic Learning Styles Therapist/ Aromas, CA
- Attention for Learning: Attention Exercises, Attention as a Regulation Skill (Frontal Lobe functioning), Response Time Impact on Learning.
- Memory Development: Impact of Memory on Read-ing, Memory Relief Exercises
- Reading, Comprehension,, Spelling and Math Skills: Understanding Brain Pathways for Academic Success.
- Executive Function Skills: Frontal Lobe Functioning, Menu of EF Skills, Dialoging for EF Development.
- Brain Attributes: Neuroplasticity, Therapy vs Testing, Sensory-isms, Laterality, Enhanced Listening Training, Sound Therapy.
- Motor/Perception Skills: Power Walk, EDU-K and b/d Resolution.
- Assessments for Processing Time and Memory.
- 3 Days Workshop: June 11th (Friday, 1:00-4:30), 12th (Sat, 9:00-4:00) , 13th (Sun 9:00-12:00)
- 3 Days Workshop: July 9th (Friday, 1:00-4:30), 10th (Sat, 9:00-4:00) , 11th (Sun 9:00-12:00)
- 3 Days Workshop: August 6th (Friday, 1:00-4:30), 7th (Sat, 9:00-4:00) , 8th (Sun 9:00-12:00)
Please contact for group rates: [email protected]
Registration Return/Workshop Location: 14401 Roland Canyon Rd, Corral de Tierra, CA 93908 Monterey County
Fee: $425.00 includes Materials and Saturday Lunch