Executive Function Workshop —Pre-Target Therapy Training Session with June training.
- Recognize the many E.F. skills.
- Identify therapeutic interventions for skill clusters,
- Develop communication skills to engage frontal lobe processing for student of all ages.
- Give appropriate prompts and cues to initiate frontal lobe activity.
- Teach parents and teachers to use language to cue EF activity.
- 2 Days Workshop: June 10th (Thursday 1:00-4:00) 11th (Friday 9:00-12:00)
Please contact for group rates: [email protected]
Registration Return/Workshop Location: 14401 Roland Canyon Rd, Corral de Tierra, CA 93908 Monterey County
Fee: $200.00 Includes Materials and Friday Lunch.