Supporting Edu-Therapeutics Training Programs
These books and materials present components of the EDU-Therapeutics system. They are designed to resolve learning challenges with your students of all ages. You can implement the EDU-Therapeutics system with these materials based on brain research over the past forty years.
LEARNING VICTORIES* $19.95
In this book, Dr. Smith helps you to:
- Understand learning challenges as unique learning styles.
- Realize why bright people often have issues with learning.
- Develop learning skills to promote effective learning.
- Relieve the emotions, fear and shame often associated with different learning styles.
- Use the techniques of EDU-Therapeutics in resolving learning inefficiencies.
- Celebrate learning success through the personal experiences of adults and children.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE DYSLEXIC* $19.95
Dr. Smith has designed this user-friendly book to:
- Demystify the area of learning that is emotionally charged for many people
- Provide teaching methods for teachers, professionals and parents.
- Depict actual case studies, describing various dyslexic learning styles.
- Use real-life cases which show excellent examples of how to remediate learning issues.
COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT BATTERY $100.00
- Visual and Auditory Memory (matching, memory and construction)
- Time Knowledge and Conceptualization (including sequence of days, months and holidays; the amount of time required for various events.)
- Cognitive Skills (vocabulary, quantitative concepts and reasoning skills)
Attention Focus (for heard information and integration of planning for retention of visual information)
- Auditory Skills (focusing on rhyming, discrimination and identification of syllables.)
- Academic Concepts (for reading, comprehension, spelling and math
RECEPTIVE-EXPRESSIVE OBSERVATION (REO) $85.00
Test Manual, reproducible scoring grid and stimulus cards
- The REO provides immediate observations and standardized information to assess memory skills.
- The key channels for learning information in school - seeing and saying, seeing and writing, hearing and repeating and hearing and writing are assessed to identify any inefficiencies in learning.
- Dr. Joan Smith believes that most of the learning problems experienced by students are founded in inefficient processing of heard or seen information.
- The REO identifies these issues and establishes baseline information for training and subsequent resolution of learning inefficiencies associated with memory.
- A phonetic reading program for any age. TAPP develops the sound-symbol skills that are necessary for learning to read and spell.
- Learners begin working with a few letters and learn to make words early in the program.
- They gain skills in recognizing the sound to symbol and symbol to sound associations, short vowels, sound blending and spelling.
- Materials reinforce the learner and provide important reinforcement and rehearsal, while the teacher provides essential instruction from the teaching manual.
- This program has a history of success for non-reading learners from grades three through adult.
THE AUDITORY PHONICS PROGRAM (TAPP) $69.00
With reproducible masters amd symbol cards
EASING INTO READING PROGRAM $69.00
Reproducible Masters, Symbol Cards and Teachers Manual
A reading program to develop sound-symbol understanding for the beginning or frustrated learner. Easing Into Reading has taught thousands of learners to read with ease and success.
- The program relies on developing the brain-pathways that connect seeing letter symbols and recognizing the sound the symbols represent.
- Beginning sections in the program limit the symbols the learner is using. It teaches remembering a sound for the symbol, blending sounds and creating words from the sounds.
- Learners experience success in reading very quickly in the program. This boosts confidence and makes reading a success oriented process!
- Materials for the learner and teacher, plus letter cards for reinforcing learning.
The CAB provides the foundation for implementing EDU-Therapeutics by identifying inefficiencies and challenges in competency areas. It is competency based rather than normatively constructed. Therefore, the teacher or professional can move directly from the assessment information to programming with confidence.
CAB-Blue* includes loading disk, test form, instruction manual and student manual. Available for $100.00.
The CAB is a computerized competency assessment which provides a profile of the attributes of a learner. The CAB measures the primary skills required for efficient learning. The skills measured are:
Memory Training Manual $69.00
Manual including reproducible masters for visual or auditory memory (digit span) development.
Memory Trainer Cards $56.00
Cards to use for digit span development (3-7 digits) letter combinations cards and random combinations of numerals cards.
Flash Word Cards $49.00
Simple to difficult word cards on with soft color background, to use with flash technique taught in EDU-Therapeutics training.
Tests for the CAB are available for $10 each with a minimum order of 5.
The EDU-Therapeutics Program has been recorded on 10 high quality DVDs which can be found by going to Individual EDU-T Training Programs
EDU-Therapeutics 14401 Roland Canyon Rd, Salinas, CA 93908 www.edu-therapeutics.com 831 484-0994